Throughout the year we hold special events at our facilities and other locations.
These events include seminars, family days, training classes, and fundraisers.
Check below for information on Ongoing and/or Upcoming events, or call 334-693-3380
for more information. We look forward to seeing you.
See our Calendar for ongoing Lay Counseling and Prayer Mentor Training.
Surviving Substance Abuse and God, Faith, & Mental Illness
Searching for support? Living Waters is now offering two, free counseling groups that may provide the help you need:
- SURVIVING SUBSTANCE ABUSE
- A 6-week, closed group offering practical guidelines for families of those struggling with substance abuse. Call the Living Waters office to reserve your spot (334-693-3380)
- DATES: August 19 - September 23, 2016
- TIME: Fridays from 10:00 - 11:30 am
- GOD, FAITH, & MENTAL ILLNESS
- A 6-week, closed group offering practical guidelines for coping with a family member who has been diagnosed with a mental illness.Call the Living Waters office to reserve your spot (334-693-3380)
- DATES: September 1 - October 7, 2016
- TIME: 10:00 - 11:30 am